Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Art to Remember DUE DATES!!

Hey Parents/Guardians!

I need your help! I sent home the order packets for Art to Remember with your student at the end of last week. Your student should have shown you their artwork and the brochure that came with the packet that has all the different items you can order their art imprinted on.

If you would like to order something, please fill out the order form completely and send the entire packet (artwork, order form and payment by check or cash) back to school with your student.

If you DO NOT want to order something, please send the entire packet back with artwork inside. Why? I would still like to document your student's work, hang it in our hallways and put it on the blog!

All packets need to be back by NOVEMBER 10th in order to be sent in with the first order. If I must send in late orders, I will, but they will not come in before the holidays.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jbullers@ics-charter.org

Sincerely,
Ms. Bullers

No comments:

Post a Comment